In addition to Estonian law, your company´s activities are also governed by EU law. Regulations are becoming more extensive and their implementation is being supervised by several domestic and international authorities. All this leads to complex legal questions for companies and state authorities.
You need someone who effectively steers you through the EU rules and helps to apply them according to your needs and objectives. In addition, you might need assistance in a situation where the current or proposed Estonian legislation does not comply with EU law.
We advise clients in different EU law related issues. We have good relations and extensive working experience with many law firms based in Brussels and Scandinavia. Together we can provide any service our clients need.
The recent practice of our attorneys includes analysis related to compliance with EU law of different legislative acts (for example, the Medicinal Products Act and the Public Transport Act) and practices (for example, issues related to the distribution of emission allowances).
- Free movement of goods, services, capital and persons
- Obligations of the State in relations with undertakings and people
- Obligations of the State in relations with the EU
- Analysis of legal acts (including draft acts) and practice
- Legal analysis
- Dispute resolution, including representation in civil, administrative proceedings