People are the most important resource in your company. Each day you need to deal with issues related to personnel, including employment contracts, working environment, confidentiality, restrictions of competition and much more. Every employer is obliged to follow the rules related to employment law. The employment law issues also play an important part when it comes to shaping the inner climate of the company, which in turn has an influence on the general wellbeing of the company. Employment law also has a crucial role in M&A transactions and restructurings. You need a legal adviser who values people and is trustworthy.
Whether you are dealing with drafting of an employment contract or a motivation system, conducting an employment law audit, negotiating collective agreement or dealing with a complex employment dispute, our lawyers will assist you in every employment law issue. We will find the best solution that will consider the needs of both the employer and the employee.
- Employment contracts and job descriptions
- Agreements with members of management and supervisory board
- Remuneration and incentive schemes, including share options
- Working environment and guidelines
- Occupational health and safety
- Labour law audit
- Individual and collective termination of employment contracts
- Restrictions on competition, business secrets and protection of intellectual property
- Drafting and negotiation of collective agreements
- Labour rent
- Applications of employees’ work and residence permits
- Analysis of legal acts (including draft acts) and practice
- Legal analysis
- Dispute resolution, including representation in negotiations, in labour dispute committee and in court