Your company needs to deal with commercial law issues on a daily basis. The legislative framework sets restrictions to almost all business activities and documents. If you wish to ensure the peace of mind for the owners, investors and employees, your priority is to recognise all practical aspects of commercial law. You don’t need to know all the rules – you need an adviser by your side who is interested in the wellbeing and needs of your company and who you can always turn to with daily questions.
Our attorneys have thorough knowledge of the legal rules related to business activities. We have advised domestic and international companies in all aspects of commercial law. We are interested in the way your company operates and how we can jointly ensure that your business objectives will be realised.
Our long term experience combined with a goal-oriented mind-set guarantees the best result for your company.
- Formation, reorganization and liquidation of companies
- Corporate governance, rights, obligations and liability of corporate bodies, management board member agreements and other transactions and disputes with the members of corporate bodies
- Management and consultancy agreements
- Shareholders rights
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Conflicts, disputes and dead-locks
- Changes in share capital
- Share sale, swap and options
- Management buyouts (MBO)
- Mergers, de-mergers and reorganizations, squeeze-outs and takeovers
- Sale and purchase of an enterprise
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Protection of business secrets and restrictions on competition
- Analysis of legal acts (including draft acts) and practice
- Legal analysis
- Dispute resolution, including conciliation, and representation in court